"“We have lent a huge amount of money to the U.S. Of course we are concerned about the safety of our assets. To be honest, I am definitely a little worried.” "


Chinese premier Wen Jiabao 12th March 2009


""We have a financial system that is run by private shareholders, managed by private institutions, and we'd like to do our best to preserve that system."


Timothy Geithner US Secretary of the Treasury, previously President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.1/3/2009

Friday, December 15, 2006

Police interrogate Tony Blair - tape leaked in publishing sensation - Amazing pictures

Tony Blair today became the first serving Prime Minister to be quizzed in a criminal inquiry. Lord Patel has been handed an illicit copy of the tape of the conversation.

Plod 1. I am Detective Constable Peter Jones and this is your local area Police Community Support Officer Fariz Mahmood.
TB. Hi! How can I help ? Sit down.
Plod 1. Are you Tony Blair, of 10 Downing Street, London W1A A1A ?
TB. Well of course I am , now can we get on, I'm due in Brussels soon and I don't really have that much time.
Plod 1. Mr Blair ...
TB . Puhlease, ..... call me Tony.
Plod 1. Mr Blair, do you ever lie ?
TB. Ah. Lie eh, eh, you mean tell an untruth. Ha. Well Yes. That's a curveball if there ever was one. Ha. What is Truth qoth Jesting Pilate and would not stay for an answer.
Plod 1 Well could you answer the question Mr Blair.
TB. Bacon. Francis. Francis Bacon.
Plod 1. Is that your answer Mr Blair.
TB. Well that's what Bacon , Lord Francis Bacon, said in his Essay on Truth. Shifting sands of truth, sense of perspective, my Truth could be your lie ... if you catch my meaning. Look do call me Tony.
PSO Mahmood . Tony. is there a chance of a cup of tea ? I see you have a mug.
TB. Certainly just let me give the kitchen a call....
TB cont. ... now this Kaleidoscope of reality ...

Ringtone heard of Snoopy Dogg

TB ..Look I thought I told you not to ring Daddy at work Leo.. Yes. Yes. .... Well ask Carole or Mummy... if she's about ...

As more is transcribed Lord Patel will have it made available. Pic of a disguised and barefoot PSO Fariz Mahmood sneaking in the back passage at Downing Street to fool papa razzi. Unsuccessfully.

No comments:

(C) Very Seriously Disorganised Criminals 2002/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 - copy anything you wish