"“We have lent a huge amount of money to the U.S. Of course we are concerned about the safety of our assets. To be honest, I am definitely a little worried.” "


Chinese premier Wen Jiabao 12th March 2009


""We have a financial system that is run by private shareholders, managed by private institutions, and we'd like to do our best to preserve that system."


Timothy Geithner US Secretary of the Treasury, previously President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.1/3/2009

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

"Living with War" Neil Young who said once.."how many more?" ...

By Greg Knot Chicago Tribune music critic 30/4/06

`War' a howl of dissent from rocker Neil Young

In 3 weeks beginning in late March, he performed, recorded, mixed and mastered 10 songs for a new album, "Living With War," that play like a string of bulletins from the front line of a battlefield.

Young calls for the impeachment of Bush.... a world where TV commercials push pain relief... and soldiers come home in boxes. The music is blunt: a guitar-bass-drums trio augmented by trumpet and a choir, but powered by feedback and rampaging drums.Chad Cromwell, drums, Rick Rosas, bass, Tommy Brea , trumpet ... and Nick Bolas, Larry Johnson, John Hausman, John Nowland, Tim Mulligan,Darrell Brown and Rosemary Butler, Redwood Digital Studios, Capital Studios ...

Title Track Lyrics
I'm LIVING WITH WAR everyday
I'm LIVING WITH WAR in my heart everyday
I'm LIVING WITH WAR right now.....

And when the dawn breaks I see my fellow man ...
And on the flat-screen we kill and we're killed again...
and when the night falls, I pray for PEACE...

Try to remember PEACE (visualize)...

I join the multitudes...
I raise my hand in PEACE
I never bow to the laws of the thought police

I take a holy vow...
To never to kill again..
To never kill again...

I'm LIVING WITH WAR in my heart
I'm LIVING WITH WAR in my heart and my mind...
I'm LIVING WITH WAR right now...

Don't take no tidal wave...
Dont take no mass grave...
Don't take no smokin' gun....

To show how the west was won....
But when the curtain falls,
I pray for PEACE....

Try to remember PEACE (visualize).......

"Living with War" Official Website
Neil Young Website
"Living with War" in the News
Stream it from here
... and when you have listened to this, get your arse shifted and go out and protest what this bunch of lying scumbags have done.

Early news of the new Dixie Chicks album, "Taking The Long Way" 1st since Clear Channel fucked them over because they told the truth about what a shit the Texan President is.

No comments:

(C) Very Seriously Disorganised Criminals 2002/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 - copy anything you wish